We’d love to hear from you
Get in touch to find out how Aspect can help you.
Bristol 0117 930 4613
London 0203 006 1180
Training videos can save considerable time and resources. Whether on DVD or via the web they provide a rich and engaging learning experience. Training videos can take the form of: product demonstrations, health and safely, new service initiatives and online webcasts.
We often recommend making the training video interactive - this provides a modular approach. Interactivity allows individuals to engage with the content at their own pace, revisiting and reviewing content as they please.
How can I use interactive online video?
- Online interactive flash player (modular chapters/steps)
- Using YouTube annotations and interactivity
- Interactive video microsite - for a more dynamic experience
- DVD with interactive menu and chapters
What's the impact?
- Interactivity makes the viewer feel in control of the experience
- Combination of sight, sound and motion helps retention of information and caters for a variety of learning styles
- Consistency of learning
- Easy to roll out and measure
Want to ask us a question?
If you would like to find out more about Aspect and how we can help you, or if you have a specific project that you'd like to discuss, please feel free to get in touch.