We’d love to hear from you
Get in touch to find out how Aspect can help you.
Bristol 0117 930 4613
London 0203 006 1180
Interactive online video puts the viewer in control of how and what they watch. This works particularly well if you have a number of shorter video assets that you want your audience to engage with. Rather than delivering one long video, you’re able to be targeted and modular – making information more relevant and easier to access for the audience. Interactivity ranges massively from a menu of modular chapters on a media player to more dynamic and experiential video microsites – where you the viewer can choose the content and how it plays out.
How can I use interactive online video?
- Online flash media player
- Using YouTube annotations and interactivity
- Interactive video microsite
- DVD version that has the same functionality via a DVD menu
What's the impact?
- Interactivity puts the viewer in control of the experience
- Increases dwell time on your website. Interactively encourages engagement with more content
- Shorter and more targeted marketing messaging
Want to ask us a question?
If you would like to find out more about Aspect and how we can help you, or if you have a specific project that you'd like to discuss, please feel free to get in touch.